What processing operations do we carry out with your personal data?
– In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Draft Organic Law on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that your personal data may be subject to some of the following processing:
- TR04 – Advertising campaigns (Legal basis: Law 34/1988, of 11 November, General Advertising Law).
- TR08 – Gathering the opinion of data subjects (Legal basis: Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and LOPD).
- TR03 – Selection of own staff (Legal basis: Royal Legislative Decree 3/2015, of 23 October, approving the revised text of the Employment Act).
- TG01 – Own bookkeeping and accounting management, as the person in charge (Legal basis: Real Decreto 1514/2007, de 16 de Noviembre, por el que se regula el Plan General Contable).
- TG25 – Collection of data for own tax management (Legal basis: Ley 58/2003, de 17 de diciembre, General Tributaria).
- TG12 – Own labour management: data collection (Legal basis: Real Decreto Legislativo 1/1994, de 20 de junio, por el que se aprueba el Texto Refundido de la Ley General de la Seguridad Social).
- TR09 – Technical and organisational security measures in the software applied (Legal basis: Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and LOPD).
- TE02 – Prevention of occupational hazards (Legal basis: Law 31/1995, of 8 November, on the prevention of occupational hazards).
- TE07 – Destruction of documents (Legal basis: Reglamento (UE) 2016/679)
- TV01 – Sales / Provision of Services (Legal basis: Mercantile and Fiscal Legislation)
- TE03 – Transport and/or parcel delivery services (Legal basis: Real Decreto de 22 de agosto de 1885 por el que se publica el Código de Comercio.)
- TR05 – Electronic mail (Legal basis: Code of Commerce and other applicable legislation).
- TR01 – Requests for information received (Legal basis: Código de Comercio and other commercial provisions).
- TR07 – Management of incidents and/or security breaches (Legal basis: Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and LOPD).
- TE04 – Management of own legal matters (Legal basis: applicable commercial and labour legislation).
- TE01 – Maintenance of IT systems (Legal basis: Code of Commerce).
Who are we?
– We are responsible for the processing of your data. We therefore expressly, precisely and unambiguously inform both the data subjects and the competent bodies of the following aspects concerning the data controller:
RENTAL & EVENTS, S.L.
POLÍGONO NUEVA CAMPANA, NAVE 79 NUEVA ANDALUCÍA- MARBELLA
What do we use your personal data for?
– In this organisation, we may process your personal data exclusively for the purposes indicated below:
Checking that all the technical measures necessary for the correct management of personal data are being carried out with the software applied.
Sending commercial and/or advertising information by e-mail.
Management of requests for information received by the interested party about our products or services. Exclusive management of internal incidents detected in compliance with the requirements of the RGPD. Carry out advertising campaigns to publicise our services and/or products.
Gathering the opinion of data subjects.
Recruitment of personnel to fill the necessary job vacancies.
Comply with all the requirements set out in the Law on Occupational Risk Prevention.
Sending parcels and correspondence.
Handling any legal problems affecting the company.
Managing, maintaining and repairing computer storage systems.
Actions to carry out own labour management.
Actions to carry out own tax and accounting management.
Complying with the principle of limiting the period of conservation of personal data.
Administrative management of private clients.
Carrying out the sale or provision of the contracted service.
– A commercial or user profile may be drawn up on the basis of the information provided or obtained. You are expressly informed that under no circumstances will profiles be created with the data of a minor.
– The personal data provided by you will be retained for the duration of the contractual relationship or, where applicable, until you exercise your right to object or withdraw your consent. To do so, please refer to the relevant section of our website or send an e-mail to the address indicated in the section on the person responsible.
Why do we use them? We are entitled to process your personal data for the following reasons:
– Your unambiguous, informed and express consent, in those cases in which it is legally required, without, in any case, the withdrawal of such consent conditioning the execution of other processing operations whose legitimacy is different, and without such withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of such consent.
– A legal obligation of the data controller.
– The performance of the contract for the provision of services and/or the purchase and sale of the relevant products entered into by you.
– The legal basis for processing your data is a legitimate interest of the controller. This interest is based on the prior performance of a proportionality or balancing test between the legitimate interest of the data controller and the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subjects. This balancing has involved the assessment of the interest, the assessment of the impact of the processing on the data subjects, the balance between the two concepts and the implementation of additional safeguards. The final balancing being in favour of the controller, the processing can be carried out in accordance with the applicable personal data protection rules. For any questions or clarifications, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided in the section on the data controller.
With whom may we share your personal data?
– Your personal data will be communicated to the following companies and bodies:
State Public Employment Service
General Treasury of the Social Security
Banks and savings banks
– Your personal data will not be transferred to any third country or international organisation.
What data do we process and how did we collect it?
– Your personal data will be included in the following files, owned by the organisation:
FG01 Own accounting management
FG02 Own labour management
FG15 Own tax management. Data collection
FE01 Computer maintenance
FE02 Prevention of occupational hazards
FE03 Transport and shipping
FE04 Own legal affairs
FR01 Requests for information received
FR03 Recruitment of own staff
FR04 Advertising campaigns
FR07 Management of security incidents and/or breaches FR08 Gathering stakeholder feedback
FR09 Hardware and software security
FE07 Document destruction
– The personal data we process in our organisation comes from the following sources: The data subject himself/herself
What rights can you exercise?
– We guarantee you the exercise of your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
In particular, we inform you that you have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether your data is being processed.
- Exercise the right of access to the personal data we have, obtaining information about the purposes of the processing, the category of data processed, the possible recipients, the storage period, the origin of the data and, where appropriate, profiling or automated decision making.
- Exercise the right of rectification. For these purposes, we remind you that the personal data we have at our disposal must always be a true reflection of reality, so do not hesitate to make use of your right in case any data is modified, changed or cancelled. You warrant that the personal data you have provided to us by any means are true and accurate, and you undertake to notify any change or modification thereof, being your sole responsibility any loss or damage caused to the responsible or any third party by reason of a communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data, in which case our organization will stop processing the data, unless there are legitimate reasons to prevent it.
- Request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes described above or we no longer have the legitimacy to process them.
- Request the portability of your data, when the processing is carried out by automated means and provided that you are linked to our company on the basis of a contract signed or you have given your consent to the processing carried out. In such cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to have it transmitted directly to another controller, where technically feasible.
- In certain circumstances, you may request that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain it for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
- Oppose automated decision-making, including profiling.
These rights may be exercised free of charge, except in the cases provided by law, by written request signed by you or, where appropriate, by your representative, addressed to the responsible, at the addresses provided for this purpose in the first paragraph, or physically at any of our establishments.
– You also have the right to file claims, either before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (on the website https://www.agpd.es/) or before the corresponding supervisory authority.
– Likewise, you may go to the Courts of Justice to claim compensation.
– Finally, you have the right to withdraw your consent, with the same ease with which you gave it. To do so, you can go to our website, where you will find the necessary information to cancel quickly and easily the authorization granted to us to make these communications. You can also send an e-mail to the address indicated in the section on the person responsible.
– We also inform you that in each treatment of your personal data we determine the possible threats and impacts that may occur as a result of them, mitigating or eliminating if possible, the potential damage, through the implementation of appropriate security measures that are periodically reviewed to determine their effectiveness.
Our control system also allows us to comply with the principles of the processing of your data, being able to prove to the data subject, the principle of limitation to the purpose of the processing, the principle of limitation to the storage period, the principle of data minimization, as well as the principle of integrity and confidentiality.
Finally, we also inform you that you will periodically receive surveys that will allow us to know your opinion on any suggestions regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as to comply with the principle of transparency and accuracy of the data processed.
For any questions or clarification, you can contact us through the e-mail address provided in the first paragraph. Yours faithfully,
The person in charge.